What packaging challenge
can we help you with?
Or contact us through:
You can reach us Monday through Friday, between 8:00 – 17:30 (Central European Time).
Frequently Asked Questions
(Read these and save time!)
For many of our packaging products, you can request a sample for testing. Please note that this may be a paid service, if you want a custom design. Please contact us beforehand about sample possibilities.
The standard delivery times for our packaging are:
- from stock, delivery within Europe: 1-3 workdays
- new production and delivery within Europe: 4-6 weeks
- new production and delivery from Asia to Europe: 10-14 weeks
Please contact us for a more precise estimate, because delivery times heavily depend on developments within the market.
Depending on a customer’s product wishes, we delegate production to Europe or Southeast Asia. Most of our carefully selected partners have been our partners for decades.
We deliver by road, land and across the sea, through couriers, trucks, air- and seafreight.
Through courier transport, you can receive a tracking code. With other transportation methods, you will receive a week number (and later date) for an indication of the estimated time of delivery.
You can store your packaging with us in Rijssen (the Netherlands). Contact us for current availability.
Yes, we can print your logo on your packaging! Whether you use 1 or 98 colours, we print them in full colour for you. This and other printing possibilities of course depend on the packaging product and materials. Contact us to discuss your design details.
Yes, we’d love to! Assignments like these make our custom expertise stand out. Send us an email with a sketch or picture of your needed dimensions or a model or of your product, and our designers will start working on a custom packaging solution.
This depends on your wishes. Our products are made with varying production methods, and a wide range of materials.
In our assortment, you can find recycled packaging, products that meet the requirements as directed by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), GRS, Blauer Engel – The German Ecolabel, and FSC certified materials. Ask your Willems advisor for more information on the sustainability certificates of your preferred products.
Through our partnership with Trees for All, we compensate in general for the carbon emissions associated with the production and transport of our packaging.
In comparison with other packaging suppliers, clients of Willem Packaging value the following benefits:
- Personal advice: a direct line to your advisor, no chatbots
- Bespoke packaging, even if your product has a “non-standard” shape
- Reliable quality: over 35 years of experience
- Production possible in both Europe and Southeast Asia
- Relatively low minimum order quantity: 100 for in-stock packaging, 500 for custom solutions
- Wide array of materials and colours
- Quick delivery times for in-stock packaging: within 24 hours within the Netherlands, within 48 within Europe.
- Warehousing options for your packaging